Seismic Risk Assessment Research Center (CERS) is a research entity of Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest (UTCB).
CERS members are academic staff from the following departments: Reinforced Concrete, Structural Mechanics, Steel Structures, Buildings.
CERS has the following research directions:
1. Seismic response and seismic fragility of buildings and structures
2. Seismic monitoring and seismic hazard assessment
3. Site specific seismic response
4. Seismic risk assessment and dissemination of knowledge and results
5. Climatic hazards and structural reliability assessments